Welcome to Skyeness Tours, guided bus tours of the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness & Highlands of Scotland
Take Scotland’s most stunning bus tour and explore the dramatic landscape and breathtaking scenery of Loch Ness, the Highlands and the Isle of Skye, on our 3 day small group bus tour departing from Edinburgh and Glasgow. We also offer 1 day tours and private tours that cater to more specific needs.
Our experienced driver/guides were brought up on the Isle of Skye and still live on the Island, so let their unrivaled knowledge and passion for Skye and the Highlands take you on an unforgettable 3 day journey where you’ll be fascinated by tales of clan feuds, Jacobite Risings and all things supernatural and strange, folkloric and fantastic. Between our leaving points of Glasgow and Edinburgh ancient sites of churches, Pictish brochs, romantic castles can be found, experience first-hand the history, Celtic mythology, fairy hills and folk magic of the highlands.
YOUR 3 DAY ISLE OF SKYE TOUR
Leaves: Edinburgh every Monday & Friday
Departs: 0800 Approx Return: 1800
Leaves: Glasgow every Monday & Friday
Departs: 0915 Approx Return: 1900
- Experienced guide/driver from Skye
- Luxury modern 16 seat mini-coach
- Written translation (on request)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Entrance to attractions
- Food & drink
WHY CHOOSE SKYENESS TOURS
- Our driver-guides are local and have grown up and still live on Skye – they have unrivalled knowledge of the history, folklore and croftlife with many tales to tell of this magical island.
- We never carry more than 16 passengers on our tours allowing you the comfort of a more personal experience. Relax and indulge in the beauty that surrounds you throughout the Highlands and Skye in a luxurious 16 seater mini coach.
- You support local communities and the economical and sustainable growth of the Isle of Skye.
- Our aim is to make this tour a trip of a lifetime for you. A journey that you will never forget and will share tales and pictures of for years to come.
PRICES STARTING FROM £115.00 – £150.00
Departing from: Edinburgh and Glasgow
BOOK BY EMAIL
Book Now email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Luggage is restricted to one medium size suitcase/bag per person.
*All featured castles open April-October – alternatives offered during October-March which may alter the route.
** Glenelg ferry crossing is only available from April- October. Alternatives are offered which will slightly alter route.
Dunvegan Castle, Eilean Donan Castle